It’s easy to customize but it’s not easy to maintain.
Each Customization adds to complexity and problems for upgrade and maintenance.
At Plural, we focus on smart customization principle.
- We try to use OOTB functionality with some configuration.
- We suggest a cost-benefit or impact study for each change.
- If unavoidable we make customizations independent as much possible reducing impact on core functions.
- We evaluate different technologies and choose the right one.
We also offer a unique ©De-customization service to :
- Reduce complexity
- Improve performance
- Reduce dependency on programming
- Reduce maintenance cost
- Reduce cost of errors