At PLM Nordic, marketing is about understanding people and building awareness of how our products and services can satisfy customer needs.
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing lead who’s eager to do this and more. The ideal candidate has experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team.
The lead should be equally proficient with day-to-day marketing activities and long-term strategizing and strive under tight deadlines to meet the company’s changing needs.
Experience: 4-8 years
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business, or related field
Objectives of this role :
– Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
– Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
– Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
– Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies.
– Partner with email marketing, and web teams to design, test, and evolve lead-nurturing tactics.
– Conceptualize and execute multichannel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging in all channels
– Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes, and provide sales support
– Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
– Identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
– Help develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
– Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
– Proven success in developing marketing plans and campaigns
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Independent and Strong decision-making skills
– Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
– Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools