We are currently looking for a dynamic and proactive PLM Project Manager to work for one of our clients located in Germany.
Folks with experience in end-to-end engineering applications solutions, working with the engineering leads to define global PLM strategy and requirements and work with the functional architects to develop the Engineering Applications roadmap.
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
Experience Range: 10+ Years
– Project management for internal projects related to optimization of the Time to Market (product development) business processes and the IT systems that support the processes
– Map the as-is engineering systems landscape and define a to-be architecture and roadmap to support the wider engineering strategy.
– Participates in all phases of the systems development lifecycle including research and design, development, testing, implementation, and support
– Capture and analyses functional and non-functional requirements
– Assist in the production and delivery of executive-level presentations in the field of PLM and Time to Market process (product development)
– Recommend innovations to improve the quality, economy, and effectiveness of the company systems.
– Technical interface between a customer (management of needs & expectations) and internal IS&T
– Alignment of initiatives with other business areas: Human Resources, Purchasing, R&D
– Use and integrate Agile and/or Waterfall methodologies as appropriate
– Technical degree level or Master and/or with relevant practical experience
– Qualified Project Management Professional
– 5+ years of experience in system engineering, sustaining engineering, and/or manufacturing. Automotive experience preferred.
– Deep understanding of PLM concepts, including New Product Introduction processes, Product Development
– End-to-end industry knowledge in R&D and Manufacturing
– Extensive experience in Delivery / Project Management of IT and Engineering Services and as a team member in programs for automation/ advanced technology products/ control and monitoring/ protocol and security
– Good technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development.
– Have actively participated in projects at the R&D, Engineering, and Testing level, positioned emerging technologies and concepts like Industrial Internet of Things, Predictive Analytics, Asset Maintenance, etc.
– Entrepreneurial thinking is also project-driven and is used to work with different cultures
– Excellent organization, planning, and management abilities, and a distinctive service orientation
– Used to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
– Very strong customer focus, appetite for travel, and interest in working in a global delivery environment with a geographically dispersed team
– A high degree of personal integrity and confidence
– Good conflict management skills
– Facilitation skills with a high focus on solutions
– Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and influencing skills