PLM Nordic AS will not collect any personal data through our website www.plmnordic.com unless you choose to give it to us (through our contact form, by registration, survey). We do not share your information with any third parties or unauthorized sites. When you register on our website or purchase any of our services we’ll collect non-sensitive information such as:
– Your email address and contact number
– The type of industry you work in
When you enter our websites we automatically collect non-personal data such as:
– Type of internet browser and operating system you use
– Number of visits
– Average time spent on the website
– Which pages are viewed
This information can be used and shared with our partners and affiliates to monitor the attractiveness of the websites. When you visit our website, we may use “cookies” to store some data on your browser (enable our sites to remember information from your last visit). You can choose to permit or restrict the use of these technologies through your personal browser settings.
When you provide us with your personal data, we normally use it to:
– Respond to your request
– Process your order
– Keep you up to date with our latest news
– Administer any subscription you have with us
– Administer any training course, consultancy or licenses you have purchased from us
– Invite you to events, training programs, webinars and conferences
– Get your feedback and seek your insight with survey invitations
– Give you access to content, events, training etc. provided by our partners or third-party partners
PLM Nordic’s legitime business interest is to keep customers and contacts informed of our latest news (content, products, services, important information) and to manage and administer their subscriptions and purchases. In order for us to keep our customers and contacts informed, it’s necessary for us to use a variety of direct marketing channels and messages. It’s important for PLM Nordic AS that the messages we send are targeted and relevant for the recipient.
This is what you can expect to receive from us:
– Newsletter – email with upcoming events, training and news
– Email with information about new campaigns
– Email with important messages (changes in the company, support related information, etc.)
– Invitations to our or our partner’s upcoming events (seminars, conferences, webinars)
– Surveys after performed activities
You can manage your preferences and unsubscribe from any or all of these different types of email at any time.
We may store and process your personal data and share it with our affiliates and partners to better understand your business needs or to process your orders. PLM Nordic may likewise receive data about organizations, industries, website visitors, marketing campaigns, etc. related to our business from our partners and affiliates.
PLM Nordic will keep your data secure as long as necessary or according to your instructions. The data we hold will be reviewed every second year.
You as a data subject can at any time:
– Request access to the personal data we hold
– Request inaccurate or incomplete personal data held on you to be changed or completed
– Request for your personal data to be erased