The Quality Engineer/Manager will be our subject matter expert to provide Siemens Teamcenter quality solutions to our customers. He or She will have a strong understanding and experience from the industry in various aspects of Quality assurance. We will provide access and training in the Teamcenter software, but you need to bring industry best practices and domain knowledge.
Location: Pune (work from office)
1. Advance Quality Planning (APQP/PPAP): Lead the development and implementation of APQP/PPAP processes in Teamcenter Quality to meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations.
2. Incoming Goods Inspection: Provide Teamcenter solution for incoming goods inspection to meet or exceed specifications.
3. Design Risk Assessment (DFMEA): Design risk assessments in software to identify potential failure and develop plans to reduce risks
4. Process Risk Assessment (PFMEA): Facilitate process risk assessments to identify potential failure modes and create plans accordingly.
5. Develop Required Inspection (Control Plan) in collaboration with the customer in the tool.
6. Problem-Solving with Root Cause Analysis: Establish a problem-solving process using root cause analysis techniques to identify and address quality issues.
7. Supplier Quality Collaboration: Demonstrate how Teamcenter can help to work closely with suppliers to improve their quality to ensure it exceeds specifications.
8. Audit and Assessment: Set up internal and external quality audits and assessments in TC to ensure compliance with quality standards and requirements.
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field. – 4-8 years of experience in quality engineering or management. – Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. – Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Health insurance plans for self, spouse, and children