We are looking for a dedicated SAP PLM Consultant whose main objectives are to ensure efficient usage, functionality, and ongoing justifiable improvements of the PLM System and to drive change management support with high availability and security for the global organization. You will work together with the worldwide team, and provide support on different levels and needs.
– Understand the user organization’s needs and requirements and find, develop, and support efficient solutions in the SAP PLM system.
– Ensure sufficient quality assurance when implementing changes in the SAP PLM system in strict adherence to policy and procedure.
– Work on the PLM system, including process enforcement, administrative support, and technical support.
– Interpret business requirements, understand them, and propose and plan according to the company standards and requirements.
– Understand and support the established Product Development Process in terms of technical support on the PLM platform.
– Must utilize and promote standardization, and best practices, and continuously seek ways to improve the company’s PLM/PDM system.
– Support the enhancement, development, implementation, migration, and upgrade of PDM/PLM and CAD Integrations.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with math or science emphasis or associate’s degree from IT Technical University with additional work experience.
– More than 10 years of experience in engineering, CAD design, PDM/PLM processes, and project management.
– Experience working with SAP-PLM ECC 6.0 on admin or architecture level.
– SAPPLM Backend knowledge is highly appreciated.
– Experience working with EasyDMS with ECTR on the admin or architecture level.
– CAD experience with any primary parametric modeling software (Catia, Creo, SolidWorks, NX,).
– Must be detail-oriented, highly organized, and work independently as well as part of a cross-functional team.
– Must be familiar with project management.
– English on negotiation level.
Submit Your Details