We are looking for Sr. Teamcenter Developer who is a highly passionate candidate and enjoys working on the latest technologies and innovative projects.
Experience Range: 5-8 years
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Engineering
Skills and Experience:
– 5 – 8 years experience in general Teamcenter configuration and customizing know-how.
– Experience in Teamcenter/ Active Workspace development, implementation, administration, and customizations.
– Experience with ITK Coding (C++) and core java development.
– Expertise in Teamcenter Customization in ITK, SOA, BMIDE, RAC, and workflow creation/ handler creation.
– Customization and Configurations for TCUA 9,10,11 and later versions.
– Configure and develop Teamcenter BMIDE, BOM Management, Workflows, Access control, Change Management, Dispatcher Configuration, ERP Interfaces, and other Teamcenter modules.
– Good Know-how in the Product Development environment, SDLC, Agile, and Scrum Methodologies
– Coordination with internal and external development teams and Customer Management skills.
– Good analytical, Problem -Solving & communications skills
– Hybrid Module
– Flexible working hours
– Health insurance plans for self, spouse, and children
– Fun-filled and engaged workplace
– Employee Provident Fund